Saturday 3 December 2011

FBD Daily

Today the first edition of the FBD Daily was published. It is something that I am trying and it will be a case of seeing how it goes. I have noticed for a while that quite a few of the twitter accounts that I follow are using paper.li to publish the top stories from their twitter timeline and thought that it might be an idea to do the same.

Being not the brightest spark on the planet, I am still not sure exactly how it works so I am sure there will still be a lot of fine tuning involved along the way. At the moment it is taking stories exclusively from my twitter timeline. I haven't worked out yet how to do the fine tuning to make it as relevant as possible to users of the directory. Anybody with any tips on how to get the best out of paper.li please feel free to tweet me or email me.

In the meantime, please feel free to check out the FBD Daily and send in your feedback. It's all about increasing traffic to the directory so that you get increased traffic to your blogs.

The Soccerlinks Hit List