Saturday 28 May 2011

The Week They Turned My Club Into A Monster

I said many times on here and elsewhere how much Queen's Park Rangers means to me so i do not did to do that again.

But to sum up things i will try my best a few weeks back i with many others did a walk from our ground in London W12 to Watford it took hours and even had to watch out for golf balls, For Amit Bathia backed Tiger Cubs  It was a great day spent with fellow Rangers fans and at the end of the game we became a Premier club.
Also a few days before my Dad died and people were shocked i turned up i guess but i could not think of better people to be with on such a time and also a great way to deal with it as i said before we were not close but he was my Dad.
And that is the weird thing QPR has always been there for me in dark times i lost myself following the team looking forward to the next game.
Even now as a balding fat 40 something going past them floodlights gives me a kick.

I know my club and how special it is and in the times of when Chelsea spent millions and there fan base changed overnight we had a real club to follow it did not matter what ground what team how many was there we were the biggest social club in the world.

Read more...
The Soccerlinks Hit List